Tralee Bay Holiday Village
Property: Tralee Bay Holiday Village
Capacity: Sleeps up to 4
Price: View Rates & Availability
Overlooking Tralee Bay in Stunning South West Ireland, near the popular holiday village of Castlegregory and The Maharees,our holiday Village consists of 9 Self Catering Cottages and Homes, traditionally styled but with all the modern conveniences needed.
With Bar & Restaurant on site, The Seven Hogs, we offer you the combination of charming Self Catering Facilities with the added comfort of services on the doorstep!
With the dramatic mountains of the Dingle Peninsula behind us, the crystal waters of Tralee Bay before us, cushioned by soft sandy beaches, our location is ideal for holidays, breaks, activities and the ultimate relaxation!
The Holiday Village is Wheel Chair Friendly.
Special Guest discounts
– Aquadome, Family discount 20% off 1st visit, 50% off 2nd visit during your stay
– Oceanworld Mara Beo, Aquarium, Dingle Town. 25% off entry.
– Golf Courses Castlegregory Golf Course 10% off.
– Ceann Sibeal Ballyferriter, Dingle.20% off.
– Jamie Knoxs Watersports The Maharees 20% off
– Waterworld The Maharees. Surf Gear/ Lessons, Banana Boat 20% off,
– Crag Cave Castleisland when you book both the Cave & Play area 10% off.
– Toby World, Indoor Play Area, Tralee – 25% off entry
– Blasket Island Tours, Dingle – € 5 off per person
– Bowling Buddies Manor East Tralee 20% off
– Fungie Trips, Dingle 10% Discount
– Kerry County Museum Tralee great value €5 per adult kids free
– Indulge Beauty, 15% off any treatments
– Tralee greyhound Track, Family Entry Ticket €15
We are located in the picturesque village of Aughacasla on the North side of the Magnificient Dingle Penisula approximately 20 minutes drive from Tralee. FROM DUBLIN – 4 hrs: Follow signs for the N/M7 WEST, continue on M7 68.6km, turn left at main st N7, continue to follow N7, go through 4 roundabouts 97.4km, at roundabout take 1st exit onto N20 9.1km, continue on N21, go through 2 roundabouts 73.3km, slight right to stay on N21 49km, turn right to stay on N21, go through 2 roundabouts 15.4km, at roundabout take the 1st exit onto Killierisk Rd/N21, continue to follow Killierisk Rd 1.0km, at roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Castlemaine rd/N70, continue to follow N70 0.5km, at roundabout, take 1st exit onto Dan Spring Rd/N86, continue to follow N86, go through 1 roundabout3.0km, turn left at DingleRd/N86, continue to followN86 12.4km, drive through village of Camp, continue straight on for 5km, Tralee Bay Holiday Village is on your left in the village of Aughasla. FROM CORK – 2 hrs: Follow signs for N22 Killarney, At Wilton Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bishopstown Rd/N71 1.6km, at Bandon Rd Roundabout, take 3rd exit onto N22/Ring Rd, continue to follow N22, go through 1 roundabout 82.0km, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto N22/Tralee Rd, continue to follow N22 25.5km, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto N21, go through 1 roundabout 3.6km, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Killierisk Rd/N21, continue to follow Killierisk Rd 1.0km, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Castlemaine Rd / N70, continue to follow N70 0.5km, at roundabout take the 1st exit onto Dan Spring Rd/N86, continue to follow N86, go through 1 roundabout 3.0km, turn left at Dingle Rd/N86, continue to follow N86 12.4km, Drive through the village of Camp, continue straight on for 5km, Tralee Bay Holiday Village is on the left in the village of Aughasla.