Gort Na Coiribe 3 bed Sleeps 5
Property: Gort Na Coiribe 3 bed Sleeps 5
Capacity: Sleeps up to 5
Price: View Rates & Availability
Gort na Coiribe Apartments are located on Headford Road and within a 10 minute walk to the city of Galway. These properties were developed close to all amenities and are an ideal location to explore Galway and the beautiful surrounding areas of Connemara and the Burren. A 10 minute drive from the city centre and another 5 minutes on to the seaside resort of Salthill with its beach, promenade and amusements/arcades. Gort na Coiribe offers a no frills, affordable, clean and welcoming accommodation
This well maintained and managed complex offers a variety of accommodation for June, July & August ranging from 3 sleeper apartments to 6 sleeper houses. All accommodation is fully fitted & furnished a high standard. Kitchens include: oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, Iron and all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware, Lounge Area has cable TV, sofas, lounge table and tall lamp. Bedrooms are fully fitted with wardrobe, desk and ample storage. Bed linen & towels are included in the rate.
The staff at Gort na Coiribe endeavour to promote an atmosphere which is safe, comfortable and conducive to your holiday. Onsite Facilities & Services
• Staffed Reception Office, opening hours: Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 10am – 5pm
• Security on site outside office hours to facilitate late arrivals and act as point of contact 7 nights per week.
• Bed Linen & Towels provided
• Telephone in each house/apt with your own direct-dial number. Outgoing calls can be made with pre-paid call cards. Freephone local taxi & pizza line.
• Cable TV
• Token operated self service laundrette onsite
• Free unlimited internet access (own PC/Laptop & Cat5 cable)
• Free parking / Bicycle Storage
• Full waste management service to include glass and recycling
• Wheelchair friendly apartments
• Aran Islands Tickets for sale
This apartment has a double en suite room, a single room and a twin room
Only available June – August
Pets are not permitted – except Guide Dogs
Cot and highchairs available on request
Check in: 4 – 8pm
Check out : 10am